We have raised over $250,000 toward the protection of Ostrander Point.
We are united in our efforts to protect the environmental integrity of the whole of the South Shore and encourage donations to the South Shore Appeal Fund.
Additional information on the White Pines ERT, impacts of industrial wind turbines plus many other informative topics may all be found at the Alliance To Protect Prince Edward County’s website.
- Good News – ERT Success! — Gord Gibbons, Alliance to Protect Prince Edward Counts April 28, 2017
- ERT to Hear Final Submissions on WPD Wind Project — article by Nicole Kleinsteuber January 24, 2017
- White Pines Wind Project Remedy Hearing Motions — APPEC November 11, 2016
- Report on Dr. Fenton Remedy Hearing Examination — APPEC October 13, 2016
- Report on Kari Gunson Remedy Hearing Examination — APPEC October 13, 2016
- Green Energy Cancellation to be Front and Centre in Wind Hearings — article by Nicole Kleinsteuber September 27, 2016
- Ontario Suspends Large Renewable Energy Procurement — News Release by Ontario Government September 27, 2016
Subscribe via email to receive notification of latest posts